25th June 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

When can I apply for Ph.D Mathematics programme in Lucknow, Madras and Allahabad Universities?

sir
when we can apply for phd in mathematics in
lucknow, allahabad and in madras university.
kindly tell me about it sir immediately
waiting for your reply
regards

Related Questions:
  1. PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore
  2. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc?
  5. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  6. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  9. How to take Ph.D programme in computer science through correspondence? I have done my MCA from Madras University and working in Dubai since 6 years as computer engineer
  10. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  11. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  15. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  16. Is Allahabad universities offering Ph.D programme in Civil Engineering?
  17. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  18. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
26th November 2014, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for Ph.D Mathematics programme in Lucknow, Madras and Allahabad Universities?

You can apply for Ph.D in above mentioned Universities, if you have the Master's Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University with at least 55% marks. Candidates who belong to SC/ST, OBC and Physically handicapped category can avail 5% relaxation in marks.

The notification for Ph.D admission usually comes in the in month of August and September. You have to keep track of the notification and apply according to the instructions. The notification date might vary every year due to some reasons and you must keep an eye or contact the University directly.

If you have NET/SET scores, then you will be exempted from entrance exam and you can apply for admission on the basis of your NET/SET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?