4th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

From when GJU issues PhD form? Procedure to submit the form and entrance test?

I have done master degree in mass comm nd journalism from mdu with 57.59/ i want to do phd in same subject in gju hissar can u please tell me when this university issued phd form nd what will be the procesure to submitt the form nd entance test

20th March 2023, 08:57 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: From when GJU issues PhD form? Procedure to submit the form and entrance test?

The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJU) usually issues PhD forms in the month of June or July every year. However, due to the current pandemic situation, the schedule may vary. It is advisable to keep checking the official website of the university for updates.

The procedure to submit the form involves filling up the online application form, uploading necessary documents, and paying the application fee. The documents required may include mark sheets of all academic qualifications, a research proposal, and a no-objection certificate from the employer (if applicable).

After submitting the application form, the candidate needs to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university. The syllabus for the test will be based on the subject of research and may include research methodology, aptitude, and subject-specific questions.

Once the candidate clears the entrance test, they will be called for an interview by the university's research committee. The final selection will be based on the candidate's academic background, research proposal, performance in the entrance test and interview, and availability of a research supervisor in the chosen area of research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?