16th April 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?

I completed master of technology in vlsi system design and now i am willing to do phd in any other countries which will offer me scholarship. so i would like to know about the colleges offering phd. and how to find the colges. where to search for phd colges. wil u pls help me in that.

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS Scholarships for studies in Foreign country?
  2. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  3. Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support
  4. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?
  5. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  6. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  7. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities in foreign counties? I am a MCA student
  9. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Genetics, Biochemistry and Zoology?
  10. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
  11. Career in abroad after completing PGDCR/M.Sc CR/PGDDM?
  12. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  13. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  14. MPhil/PhD In Englishg
  15. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th?
  16. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  17. Conditions for getting admission in MDS in abroad countries? Is there a scholarship program? List of colleges having scholarship program?
  18. How to do MCA or MS after passing B>Tech final year in computer science?
20th March 2023, 09:58 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?

There are many universities and colleges around the world that offer PhD programs with scholarships. To find these colleges, you can follow these steps:

1. Determine the field of study you want to pursue your PhD in: Before starting your search, it is important to identify the field of study you want to pursue your PhD in. This will help you narrow down your search to the universities that offer PhD programs in that field.

2. Research universities abroad: Once you have identified the field of study, start researching universities that offer PhD programs in that field. You can use online databases such as QS World University Rankings, Times Higher Education World University Rankings, and US News & World Report Rankings.

3. Check university websites: Visit the university's website to find detailed information about the PhD program, admission requirements, and available scholarships.

4. Check scholarship websites: There are many scholarship websites that list scholarships available for international students. Some of these websites include ScholarshipPortal, Studyportals, and Scholarship Positions.

5. Contact the universities: If you have any questions about the PhD program or scholarships, reach out to the university's admission office or international student office.

6. Consult with educational consultants: You can also consult with educational consultants who specialize in helping students apply for PhD programs abroad.

Overall, finding a PhD program abroad with a scholarship requires thorough research and planning. Start early and explore all your options to find the best fit for your academic and financial needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?