6th February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?

i am in BSc (maths) final year..i want to know what is the admission procedure for MSc chemistry in punjab university/ what are all the reqirements to get admissions? what is the last date for getting submission form? is any entrance test held for the admission or based on final pecentage of graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam application form in Rajasthan University? Last date to submit it?
  2. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  3. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  4. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?
  8. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  9. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
  10. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  11. MSc Chemistry entrance exam application form?
  12. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  13. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  14. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  15. Last date to submit the form of MSc Chemistry in JNU university?
  16. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  17. Procedure to become CBI Officer? How to submit the application form? -- [New]
  18. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
29th March 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?

Last date of submitting the forms and venues to collect forms
8th April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?

how to apply in panjab university in m.sc?last date of submission??
10th April 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to get adimission in forencik science so what is the procedure
24th June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about bsc honors colleges in chemistry
10th April 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I am in Bsc.medical and want to do Msc.chemistry in punjab univeristy.so i want to know the date for application form and entrance test for it.
25th February 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to known about admission procedure
for admission in m.sc chemistry in punjab university ,pataila and chandigarh and also known about fee structure
27th November 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
4th April 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the meaning of msc chemistry(honours) in PU ? Does it regards for option of msc in inorganic chemistry and msc in organic chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?