15th October 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

When SLET is conducted? What si the syllabus and How to prepare for it?

hello,
i'm studying MCA 2nd year. i want to prepare for SLET exam. but i don't know that.when i able to write the SLET exam. how do i prepare now.what is the syllabus. please give these details..

25th October 2014, 01:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When SLET is conducted? What si the syllabus and How to prepare for it?

SLET is State Level Eligibility Test for lecturership in state government colleges. This exam is conducted two times in a year and candidates with a post graduate degree with 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for it.

Therefore, you must complete your MCA with the above mentioned percentage and make sure that you have done it from a recognized university.

For preparation you should get a good study material for SLET and your subjects will be computer science. Therefore, whatever you are studying in your MCA is very important. If you feel that you are not able to prepare on your own, then you must join a coaching center.

For more information about SLET syllabus visit SLET Computer Science Syllabus
10th July 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When SLET is conducted? What si the syllabus and How to prepare for it?

Slet exam notification in Tamil Nadu gov in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?