4th November 2015, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?

Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Political Science from Lucknow University and I have scored 67% marks and I want to get admission in PhD under any guide for which I would like to know where I get admission directly without entrance exam from in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  2. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Homer Science having secured 70% in M.A.?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  5. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  8. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  9. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  10. What should I do next after M.Tech, M.Phil or PhD? Does any university provides direct admission?
  11. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  12. Whether my PhD registration under Dravidian University stands valid?
  13. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  14. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  15. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. How to do PhD in Political Science? Which are the universities are offering PhD in Political Science?
  17. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  18. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2016, 11:24 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Political Science from Lucknow University and I have scored 67% marks and I want to get admission in PhD under any guide for which I would like to know where I get admission directly without entrance exam from in India?
Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Political Science without entrance examination unless you cleared SET/SLET/GATE/NET/M Phil. All the universities conducts entrance test for the PhD aspirants as per UGC norms. The candidates should also appear for an interview after clearing the entrance test. You are eligible to do PhD with your qualification i.e. M.A with 67% marks, but you have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. So you have to contact the university department for more details regarding the guide availability and admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?