8th March 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

From where I can study PhD in Animal Biotechnology being a postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done MVSc in Animal Biotechnology. Kindly tell me from where I can study PhD in Animal Biotechnology? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  4. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. Whether GRE scorecard is necessary to study PhD in USA for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  6. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  7. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  11. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  12. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in Ph.D?
  13. Which is better to opt among B.Sc and B.Tech for study PhD in Biotechnology?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  16. Which are the courses available after BSc Biotech?
  17. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune?
  18. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
13th March 2016, 11:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I can study PhD in Animal Biotechnology being a postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done MVSc in Animal Biotechnology. Kindly tell me from where I can study PhD in Animal Biotechnology? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!
The aspirant can study PhD in Animal Biotechnology from any of the following universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?