17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Phil in Biotechnology.
I want to do PhD in Biotechnology in any recognised university.
Please tell me BHU provides Biotechnology in PhD?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  2. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  3. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  4. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  5. Which courses are available in IIST Bangalore?
  6. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  9. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  10. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  11. Books to prepare for Medical Entrance Exams without any coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  17. What to opt after 12th biology other than mbbs?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India?
22nd April 2015, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?

Yes, definitely you can apply for admission in Ph.D if you have got M.Phil qualification in given field of study. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Phil degree so that you are exempted from entrance exam. Candidates with M.Phil degree can apply for Ph.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. They will be eligible for direct interview. Just wait for the Ph.D notification from BHU and apply according to the notification.

The candidates who have NET/SLET/GATE/JRF qualification are also exempted from entrance exam. Only those who have Master's degree with 55% marks need to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by BHU every year for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?