18th May 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management. I would like to pursue PhD in Biotechnology. I would like to know will it be useful if I do it and would like to the about the job opportunities in future.

16th June 2015, 12:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?

There will be a lot of Jobs on offer once you complete your PhD.
There are a lot of Pharmaceutical Companies who employ PhD holders for their R&D Department.
You can even become a teacher of a University.
You can even get the job of doing further research on your research topic where you will be paid handsomely.
So there is a lot of scope and it is beneficial to complete the PhD course.
There are a lot of benefits if you can complete your PhD as it will open all the doors for you to get a job or to continue your research.
If you want to do research in future then you can get the job of doing research easily once you have completed your PhD.
So once you complete your PhD there will be loads of opportunities for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?