26th June 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Whether CMJ University is recognized for Ph.D in Management programme? Should I take admission?

Is CMJ University recognized for PhD in mgmt? Is it ok to take admission here as many brokers in chandigarh,merrut and Delhi claim that they can get the degree obtained from the said university on a hefty sum. There is no official available from the univ. to who either i can talk or write.
Pl advise what should i do. I may be contacted
I am DGM in SAIL,Rourkela Steel plant. Thanks
K.Nayan

Related Questions:
  1. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  2. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  3. How may I do Ph.D management course from CMJ university? Is this course recognized by UGC? What's the future prospecive?
  4. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  5. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  6. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Ph.D research programme of CMJ recognized by UGC?
  8. Is CMJ university Meghalaya Shillong approved by UGC? Is my Ph.D from university valid? I have taken admission in Ph.D programme in Physics
  9. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  10. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  11. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  12. How to do Ph.D from CMJ after completing PG in computer science
  13. Is it reliable to get Ph.D degree from CMJ university?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D from CMJ university Meghalaya? Is it recognized by AICTE?
  15. How to pursue Ph.D from CMJ university Meghalaya? Is it recognized by AICTE?
  16. Is Ph.D degree valid?
  17. Is Ph.D degree from CMJ university valid? How to take admission in Ph.d in CMJ university
  18. Can I do Ph.D form CMJ university in Assamese?
11th August 2014, 11:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CMJ University is recognized for Ph.D in Management programme? Should I take admission?

Yes, CMJ university is well recognized for Phd Degree courses. It is approved by UGC to conduct PHD programmes only in the state of Meghalaya. You can definitely pursue the phd course there. Click here to get the proof of recognition and approval.

Contact Details:-
Phone Number- +91-0364-2500 631
Email :- [email protected]
Click here to get full contact details of the various branches and locations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?