28th October 2022, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether one who has passed M.Sc (electronics) is eligible to sit in CSIR -NET exam?

Dear Sir/Mam I have passed B.Sc with electronics honours and M.Sc with electronics. I have passed UGC NET-JRF in electronic science. I am pursuing Ph.d in physics. whether I am eligible for Assist. Prof. of physics ? whether I am eligible to sit in CSIR-NET exam with Physical science as a subject?

31st October 2022, 10:55 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether one who has passed M.Sc (electronics) is eligible to sit in CSIR -NET exam?

Yes, a candidate who has passed MSc in Electronics is eligible to sit in CSIR NET examination. You can apply for CSIR NET Physical Sciences and the minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed MSc in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks from a recognized university. The maximum age limit to appear for the CSIR NET examination is 28 years.
31st October 2022, 11:33 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether one who has passed M.Sc (electronics) is eligible to sit in CSIR -NET exam?

Eligibility

Candidate must hold science degree (MSc or equivalent or Integrated BS -MS or BS 4 years or B.tech or MBBS or B.pharma from a recognised university or institution with atleast 55% marks .
5% relaxation is given to only those candidates who belong to reserved section .
Physical science - the candidate must hold a valid degree of MSc , physics or BS -MS in physics or equivalent from a recognised university or institute within the minimum score of 55% or
The candidate must have PhD degree and must have completed his masters degree before 19th september 1991 with minimum 55%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?