15th March 2011, 03:21 AM
lepo1

In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?

sir..pls let me know..in how many subjects i am allowed to sit for compart exams if i have 5 subjects?

and am i allowed to sit for aiee entrance exam if i pass class 12 from an open board?

10th May 2011, 12:51 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?

Well bro there is no such limit as such where they say you have to answer only these many compartments are allowed. So dont worry you can answer the following 5 subjects. But make sure you clear them in one go or else you will then have to reappear.

Yep you are allowed to appear for AIEEE if you have passed from the open board. According to the AIEEE eligibility criteria you should have a pass certificate in your HSSC exam from an National Open School. But you should have minimum 5 subjects.

So I guess you are eligible.
10th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?

Sir, i m in 12th class of cbse board and i have six subjects: phy, chem, math, english, hindi and physical edu. In how many subjects the compartment can come.
12th May 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

How many examinations can I write in B.Ed examination for getting the certificate?
23rd May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i m fail in p c m subjects..! am i eligible for compartments this year only?
23rd May 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

can a student take admission in aieee after passing compartment in 1 subject
23rd May 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

My brother has failed in 3 subjects out of 6...So can he give compartment exam and clear this year or should he take re admission in some school?
24th May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

when compartment exam will be held in 2011 of maths
25th May 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

am i allowed to sit for 3 compartment exam if i have 5 subjects ???
25th May 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i have six subjects and i have got compartment in english and economics(additional).please tell can i give the compartment paper of both the subjects or not.
25th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I have six subjects and i have got compartment in english and economics(additional).please tell wheather i can give the compartment papers of both the subjects or not.
27th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

do i have to give compart exam for failing in an optional subject which is maths......... if i have 6 subjects?????
30th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i was in 12th exam as i read a question of pathfinder that for compartment exam he ask that in how much subject he can seat for 12th compartment exam so and u have written it yes when will be the exam held and if anyone fail in three subject then ? please it's urgent ....
2nd June 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

can u help me to know for how many times i can give the compartment xam
5th August 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

how many chance to break the compartment in a year in cbse?
13th August 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i coudnt clear chemistry and maths this year..... am i eligible for compartment exam in the month of march....
i mean can i write 2 subjects only in compartment
12th December 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How many chance to break compartment of 12th class in CBSE board?
29th January 2012, 07:47 PM
swati_forum

Well bro there is no such limit as such where they say you have to answer only these many compartments are allowed. So dont worry you can answer the following 5 subjects. But make sure you clear them in one go or else you will then have to reappear.

Yep you are allowed to appear for AIEEE if you have passed from the open board. According to the AIEEE eligibility criteria you should have a pass certificate in your HSSC exam from an National Open School. But you should have minimum 5 subjects.

So I guess you are eligible.
12th February 2012, 12:15 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
There is no such limit as such where they say you have to answer only these many compartments are allowed. So dont worry you can answer the following 5 subjects. But make sure you clear them in one go or else you will then have to reappear.
Yes, you are allowed to appear for AIEEE if you have passed from the open board. According to the AIEEE eligibility criteria you should have a pass certificate in your HSSC exam from an National Open School. But you should have minimum 5 subjects.
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
21st March 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam i have six subjects CBSE cce pattern
17th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects?
25th April 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i have PCB,English,physical education&commercial art if i fail in PCB this year can i able to give compartment exams this year?
2nd March 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i have 5 subject .how many subject i allowed to suplimentry?
11th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have failed in chemistry and physics.please tell me kya hum compartmant ka exam da sakta ha
28th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

in how many subjects can i give compartment papers in cbse class 12th bcoz i have failed in 2 subjects can i give compartment paper and clear this year
28th May 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 5 subjects & i fail in 4 subjects. Can i give compartment in 4 subjects? Plz tell me.
17th March 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

If one main subject compartment and failed in additional subject,then can he give his failed additional subject with failed one main subject in the compartment exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?