26th June 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Whether a part time M.Tech candidate from Deemed university is eligible to get admission in Ph.D programme at Delhi University?

Hello
Can A M Tech part time pass out of deemed university
when programme is not aicte approved,
take admission in PhD programme of delhi Univ.????
please tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?
  2. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  3. What is the process to pursue M.Phil through correspondance after done with M.Sc.(Computer Science)?
  4. Whether SRM deemed university is autonomous for B.Tech part time course?
  5. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  6. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  7. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  10. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  11. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  12. Possibility to get admission in Kerala University for part time Ph.D programme for a village officer under Kerala Government who has passed PG in Public Administration?
  13. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  15. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university?
  16. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  17. Does Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune provide genuine degree?
  18. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
18th May 2017, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a part time M.Tech candidate from Deemed university is eligible to get admission in Ph.D programme at Delhi University?

Yes, you will be eligible for Ph.D admission, provided your M.Tech degree is AICTE approved. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in M.Tech.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?