21st June 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether SRM deemed university is autonomous for B.Tech part time course?

Hi!

I finished my B-Tech EEE (part time) in SRM Deemed University whether B-Tech (part time) courses need any special approval from UGC or SRM Deemed University itself empowered to start the B-Tech (part time) course???

Due to this, I was on the clarification list on my promotion panel. please help me with the answer...

7th November 2014, 07:43 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Whether SRM deemed university is autonomous for B.Tech part time course?

Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University popularly known as SRM University is a deemed university in response of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. This university is approved or affiliated with joint committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee for both full time and part time courses. The admission criteria, selection process and certificate clarification & issues of every courses offered by SRM University is under the approval of UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee. SRM University doesn't provide clarification of their own. It is not an autonomous university but private university i.e; it is not operated by government but may be follow government's rules and regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?