4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?

Sir, I have done MA Hindi Visharad & Praveen from Calicut University, Kerala. Now working as a teacher in a private English medium school but willing to do PhD in Hindi in distance mode. Send me whole procedure to do PhD in Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue PhD in Hindi distance mode after completing MA Hindi from IGNOU?
  2. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in hindi through distance mode after completion of MA?
  5. List of universities offering distance PhD in Hindi for a teacher with 30 years of experience?
  6. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  7. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  8. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Is there any college for B.Ed Hindi in distance mode?
  10. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode?
  11. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  12. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in distance mode after ME in Mechanical Engineering (CAD/CAM) stream? How can I do my practicals?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  16. Where to apply for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering in distance mode?
  17. Is is possible to do Ph.D in law through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
14th September 2017, 11:24 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?

In order to do PhD in Hindi, you must have to appear and qualify in UGC NET entrance examination.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Hindi with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible to do PhD in Hindi and they are also eligible to appear in UGC NET entrance examination, qualifying in which they can take admission into their desired college to pursue the PhD course.
Some institutes/universities prefer to conduct their own entrance exam for PhD course, but those candidates who have qualified UGC JRF/NET/CSIR/GATE entrance examination will be exempted from the examination and they can directly appear in the interview.
There are many universities which offer PhD in Hindi course through distance mode of education:
>Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2957 1000
>Jamia Millia Islamia
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717
>Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone: 040 2768 2444
>Kurukshetra University
Address: Thanesar, Kurukshetra, Haryana 136119
Phone: 01744 238 169
>University of Calicut
Address: Trishur - Calicut Road, Malappuram District, Thenhipalam, Kerala 673635
Phone: 0494 240 7227
15th September 2017, 10:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?

If you have got at least 55% marks in your MA in Hindi degree, then you will be eligible for Ph.D in Hindi surely. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview.

IGNOU is the best option for distance mode education and they also conduct entrance exam for admission every year. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?