23rd February 2023, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Will I be exempted from entrance exam for PhD program part time if I have teaching experience in school for 8 years?

I want to know whether I should write entrance exam though I have teaching experience in school for 8 years to undergo PhD program as part time.

27th May 2023, 03:27 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Will I be exempted from entrance exam for PhD program part time if I have teaching experience in school for 8 years?

It depends on the university and the program you are applying to. Some universities may exempt you from the entrance exam if you have teaching experience, while others may not. You should check with the specific university and program you are interested in to see if they have any specific requirements.
In general, however, teaching experience is not a guarantee of exemption from the entrance exam. The university will still want to assess your academic qualifications and research potential. If you have a strong academic record and research experience, you may be able to get an exemption. However, if you are not sure, it is always best to take the entrance exam.
Here are some things you can do to increase your chances of being exempted from the entrance exam:
  • Get a high GPA in your undergraduate and graduate studies.
  • Get published in academic journals.
  • Present your research at conferences.
  • Get involved in research projects with faculty members.
If you do well in these areas, you will be in a good position to be exempted from the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?