27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Hindi without any entrance exam having 12 years of Teaching experience?

Hello,
I have done my Post Graduation in Hindi with first class and my Graduation with first class now I want to do PhD in Hindi. I am working as a Teacher since last 12 years. Now I want to know can I do my PhD without any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  2. Can I do PhD without any entrance exam having 12 years of teaching experience?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  5. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  6. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  7. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  8. How can I study PhD in India if Teaching in Qatar?
  9. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  10. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  11. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Hindi Literature?
  13. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  14. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  16. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  17. Can I do B.Ed in Hindi through correspondence? Universities offering B.Ed in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
30th June 2015, 02:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Hindi without any entrance exam having 12 years of Teaching experience?

I am sorry to say this but it is not possible to apply for the course if PhD without any Entrance Examination.
You must crack the UGC-NET or the Entrance Examination of specific Universities to be eligible for the course of PhD in Hindi.
Once you crack the Entrance Examination you will be eligible for the course but if do not crack the Entrance Examination then you are not eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?