9th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD without any entrance exam having 12 years of teaching experience?

I done my post graduation in hindi with first class and my graduation with first class now I want to do phd in hindi.i am working as a teacher since last 12 years now I want to know can I do my phd without enterance exam. my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  2. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  3. Can I do PhD without any entrance exam having 12 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  5. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  6. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  7. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  8. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  9. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  11. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  12. In which subject I should do Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany having 7 years of Teaching experience as a Physics Teacher at Higher Secondary Level?
  13. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  15. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  16. How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  18. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
11th May 2015, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD without any entrance exam having 12 years of teaching experience?

If you are applying for Ph.D admission in the same field in which have professional experience then you will definitely get exemption from entrance exam. The only thing you should fulfill is a Master's degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks. There will be interview for you and if you perform well in the interview then you will be selected for the Ph.D program.

You have mentioned that you have got 12 years of experience in Hindi teaching which makes you eligible for Ph.D in Hindi surely without any entrance exam in most of the Universities across India.
12th May 2015, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD without any entrance exam having 12 years of teaching experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I done my post graduation in hindi with first class and my graduation with first class now I want to do phd in hindi.i am working as a teacher since last 12 years now I want to know can I do my phd without enterance exam. my email id is [email protected]
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?