View Poll Results: Congress - a good leadership for India?

Yes 105 27.63%
No 187 49.21%
All parties are same 78 20.53%
I don't care 10 2.63%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

5th January 2012, 07:49 AM
manishrajit

Thumbs up Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep4196 View Post
please vote for it because it is about our country leadership and i want to know about it
Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for India?
yes,congress providing a good leadership for India. there are many young leader in this party which works very effectively for their party.

with regard
manishrajit

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  2. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  3. List of Cabinet Ministers of Goa?
  4. Good colleges in India providing Scholarships and Placements for CA course?
  5. Scope of me and mba
  6. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  7. Is there any assignment for 1st year M.Com correspondence from KSOU
  8. Past year question papers for MBA Group D(Project Management) and H(E Business and Leadership Management)
  9. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  10. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  11. Best institutions in India providing courses in Pharmacy and Engineering and also good placement in Delhi and in India?
  12. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? -- [New]
  15. Which are the institutes providing MSc Biotechnology with good lab facilities along with fellowship?
  16. What quality must be developed to become an Army Officer?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  18. Previous years M.Com question papers of Karnataka State Open University and Tumkur University?
5th January 2012, 11:54 AM
saurabh.dhyani

Default Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

yes congress is providing a good leadership to India.
The people who r saying that congress is not a good leader providing party so for those "bhrastachari to har party me hote hain but you must have to see the positive points of the party leaving all those corruption makers(for the development of country)".....
7th January 2012, 07:35 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

Quote:
please vote for it because it is about our country leadership and i want to know about it
Dear friend

Congress leads India in a wrong way , if congress get the whole power then he must be sell our country.

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
11th January 2012, 06:44 PM
sahaja mallarapu

According to my me, congress is not providing good leadership for India.
the power is completely in the hands of sonia Gandhi, what ever she thinks that only will happen.
it is more or less a party which is ruled by a single family.
so many scams, so many issues.
unable to resolve sensitive issues.
not releasing the names of account holders in swiss completely.

it is not just about congress but it is about politics and political parties in India.
In a democratic country like India the system should not be like this.
Constitution says for the people, to the people by the people.
but how much it is satisfying the statement.

lot more to say but becomes a sensitive issue.
23rd February 2012, 12:47 PM
satati

Yes it will be a good leadership if there are good members and leaders. At present in my view it is not so good because many of them are corrupted and they only do work to earn fame and not for the people. But some are there who really understand people feelings and their life and try to help them out and do something to make their lives better.
29th February 2012, 08:56 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Congress is a community of corrupt minister and leader so its can't provide a leadership to india.
5th April 2012, 02:05 PM
sunkara likhitha

it is not making good decision in the telangana issue of andhrapradesh it is the sacrifice of many student we know it lost seats in middle elections from this we know that it is not good service to government
8th April 2012, 11:56 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Yes the congress provide good leadership because it is the oldest political party in the india . Many big name follows the congress . In today's congress cabinet also there are the politician who are the educated from the foreign university in various field . They have the capability to control the nation in whatever the condition it is , they done their job for so many years . But there are some scam also done but they have capability to growth the nation in all these scam scandel . In short Congress is one of the best political party in india.
28th April 2012, 03:51 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

I think until and unless all the people of india are together to fight out corruption in this country i don't think that any party rulling can change our future!!!!!!!
30th April 2012, 01:07 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

Ya congress is doing good by helping the poor people by sucking money from the rich people.

This will ultimately bring all the people to the same level...
10th May 2012, 07:03 PM
a444

no,i don't think so congress party only attention on his development
20th May 2012, 11:58 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

Hello Friend,

congress is a party of sycophants, revolving around a family. i must congratulate them for initiating various programs like NREGA,educational reform etc but history has shown that this party's record in bringing these scheme to a meaningful conclusion is abysmal.

the country is being balkanized, thanks to congress policy of being mum, when some people are trying to create mayhem in the name of their regions.

its obviously best among all the devils but this devil wouldn't get us to what was actually envisioned by our father of nation.

Thank You!
25th May 2012, 10:38 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

According to me Congress is not doing so good since years.
congress led UPA has definitely lost its charm over the time.. alot of controversys as well as political sagas took place.
Ever since the BJP has dragged the issue of the black money in swiz bank, the congress and its allies have become arrogant.
The long awaited lokpal bill is still pending, it was been introduced in the period of Indira Gandhi and still they have been postponing it to till date. because if they re-introduce the bill in the parliament then its difficult for every corrupt member in the parliament to earn money and contest elections for the next elections, they want to be in power all the time, so they dont want to introduce this bill in the parliament.
The two major scams i.e 2G spectrum and the CWG scams have hit the headlines of every newspaper in India and these scams have hit UPA right under the belt.
Baba Ramdev is the new entrant and because his actions are ridiculous, how ever the sangh parivar seems to be impressed by his actions, also since he has many followers through out the world and his interest in the political world seems to be like he might lead a new party and this can challenge the current political parties.
31st May 2012, 02:20 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

The congress party is one of the oldest political parties in India.The Indian National Congress practices the politics of consensus and cooperation .The BJP practices the
politics of divisiveness and discord. Instinctively, the Indian National Congress unites, while the BJP divides.The congress party has some very great leaders who promote the feeling of security among the people.The congress party leaders come up with good manifestos every time and try to implement them as far as possible.The communal and regional disturbances have been reduced to some extent under the able leadership of the congress party leaders.
14th June 2012, 09:06 AM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

kasmiris are still treated as cockroaches, defence forces are killing people at the drop of a hat in naxal areas and manipur, food inflation is affecting everybody, china is all over us.
the country is being balkanised, thanks to congress policy of being mum, when some people are trying to create mayhem in the name of their regions.
16th August 2012, 04:51 PM
prince raj1

hii.
yes,congress providing a good leadership for india.The country with a population of 1, 241, 491, 960 can't be served by few. Everyone has to do the needful.India doesnt need a dictator, it needs a qualified and responsible leader and the youth of congress are really good works for our country.
17th August 2012, 02:46 PM
i am sure
Member+

No,way congress is not providing a good leadership for india
17th August 2012, 02:49 PM
i am sure
Member+

No,congress are presenting corrupt leadership in india
23rd September 2012, 07:33 AM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Yes congress party is the gandi party and its has capacity to role the india and congress leader are very helpful to public they are not selfish like other parties leader congress is best and it is good
28th September 2012, 02:46 AM
surajm093

Yes,
As most of the good politicians are in congress so I always support it. It is the first party which make many laws and implemented them also.
26th October 2012, 05:21 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

No..........................,

Congress need to improve leadership.............

otherwise it would vanish one day .........and remain in history books
31st December 2012, 04:56 PM
Ankur.Sunny

No..., as congress party is ruling now, there were no actions taken against a big crimes like terrorists attack in Mumbai by Kasab and other terrorists. The present crime happen to a 23 year old Damini has taken a huge news for the world but even then the rapists are not yet hanged.
The prime minister if any time asked for any matter he just responds by replying that the madam (Sonia Gandhi) will handle this and he will ask her to take any action.
So, therefore it proves that Congress party has shown a very descended rule for democracy.
31st December 2012, 09:40 PM
bhudevi.g

Congress has very good LEADERS....But it is failing to provide A very good leadership.
The leaders are coming into the parties with a zeal to serve the country,but the "Love for Power" making them corrupt and selfish....When they are selfish they are not bothering about the poor living in this huge country.There are many schemes and projects to develop this country,but the following them is pathetic.The aim of the 12th five year plan is More Inclusiveness,but the fruits of the success are not reaching the common man.....
Before blaming the Leaders and their leadership,first of all there is mistake with the people who are misusing their Right to Vote by selecting wrong persons.....
In our whole ministers of this country around 150 people are involved in many criminal cases,yet the people are continuing to be leaders...The people are offering bribes and the Leaders are agreeing them without hesitation...
We the people are solely responsible for our future...If we plant the right seeds we are going to reap Good fruits else we get bitter fruits which are inevitable.
13th January 2013, 01:13 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No,Congress is not providing a good leadership in India as all the major crimes like gangrape, army attacks,etc are on its peak.Moreover an increase in prices of goods and commodities,services etc. are too uncontrollable.Congress is simply befooling the novice mass and encashing its oldest goodwill in the market.
18th January 2013, 11:19 AM
aakash arya

i would say if a party is working good or not is not the real issue.. issue is- if the people who are responsible of their work responsible or not.. because under a govt there are other party MLA also working.. their view also matters.. if govt raises a particular bill which involves welfare of people of the country, the opposition most likely opposes it just to show their power.. they just plan for the next polls and to take the big seat.. no one actully cares about real obstacles faced by poor.. they give out policies but none are implemented that too out of ego.. knowing that if one policy is applied and it works well then in next polls again the same government will be in the driving seat, which the opposition actually caers about and dont want to happen..
20th January 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

can i change my branch from extc to mec.?when its process start. i am in mumbai university students
24th January 2013, 02:08 PM
sonali pandey1111

yes i think congress is providing a good leadership for India because there should be one party who can take care of our country which is congress.Every person is busy with its own life so there should be the one who can take care of our country but not ruling
26th January 2013, 03:55 PM
aolina

Location: PARK CITY, OLIVE-002, B'WING , OPP. YOGI HOSPITAL, KILVANI ROAD, SILVASSA-396 230 , DADRA AND NAGAR

It is not the point of percentage. It is the calculation of likes/ dislikes.
Look out thousand of ppl are thinking different.
Be 1 dnt think you are related to any party.
Then you decided which stands the best.

Mahatma gandhiji was from inc.
Years have passed till now you can see with keen eyes its indian national congress.

Answers are of variety.
We have a choice.
You are one.
We become the best leader.
No need to use any party.
That will provide a good leader for india.
26th January 2013, 04:36 PM
aolina

Location: PARK CITY, OLIVE-002, B'WING , OPP. YOGI HOSPITAL, KILVANI ROAD, SILVASSA-396 230 , DADRA AND NAGAR

Dont see which party.
Just see thousand of ppl thinks different.
One thought can change the thinking.
Then why not one man can change the leadership.
Not the word ' congress ' but use the word ' i ' can form a good leadership for india.
Thats faith
thats reality
thats life.
26th January 2013, 06:10 PM
sharathmay01

Before blaming others that the party is good or bad.First of all we should see ourself that are we following the rules and regulations kept by our country.I see that so many are not even using their voter card to vote because everyone is busy in doing their work rather spending sometime for country.so i have given these answer.
2nd February 2013, 10:46 PM
skbataan

congress is most corrupted party in India. they are making fools of Indian since 1885. And people who still support congress either they are selfish or they don't know the reality of this bunch of corrupted leaders.
4th February 2013, 12:50 AM
mono1510

Not only for corruption and also for watching lakhs of tamil people killed in srilanka...one day congress will surely suffer for this...
4th February 2013, 03:27 PM
danda jhansi

No because to day middle class people suffered so many problems in this party.
7th March 2013, 12:37 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

No No No.....it's obviously not a good leadership to rule india. Because price hiking is the first problem in all the areas, Within a 15 days of time recently the petrol price hikes two times. The government did'nt thinks about how middle class people will leave in this country.
18th March 2013, 01:43 AM
raj bn

there is no single party which thinks of welfare of nation. Every single party tries to make the other parties look bad by uplifting anything which happens against the other party. Ultimate not allowing a single party to do good things.
I think India should think of president rule like in US having only two parties.
20th May 2013, 09:40 PM
pearl wingett
Junior Member+

yes congress is providing a good leadership because it has good politicians in its party.....like rahul gandhi ,,,if he took india in his hands,,,,india will make progress............
27th June 2013, 10:38 PM
R091367

Among all the parties in india..congress is one best of that..in this some of the young youth politations are there..i think they rule well.even though it is good,it has to be developed..
best of luck to our congress............
2nd July 2013, 11:44 AM
harishbanu

Yes,I think congress is providing a good leadership for India.We all know that they are leading India since few years ago.They had very well plans and but they are failed in execution.They don't have proper leaders and all are cheaters. We want good leaders for congress. If these leaders are working very well then India will get good leadership.
If congress won't change their leaders then congress can't provide good leadership and we have to choose local leaders for our better future.
4th July 2013, 01:33 PM

According to me on present situation..they are not actually playing good leadership role.

They are preparing and having programs for society development and growth of country but ...but all this thing were not properly executed by them on full scale.

Just making good plan is not a good leadership....execution in more vital for development.

thank you
9th July 2013, 12:32 AM
banacareer

Hi,

i would like to add some more points in this discussion:

AD MP from Bathinda Harsimrat Kaur Badal has accused the Congress led UPA government of shielding former railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal, accused in railway scam. Accusing Congress of adopting double standards on corruption, Harsimrat asked if the corrupt leaders of other parties can be lodged in the jails then why not the Congress minister involved in serious criminal act. She said earlier the Congress tried its best to save Jagdish Tytler and Sajjan Kumar in 1984 Sikh riots case and now it was trying to save Bansal.

Harsimrat, while talking to media persons on Sunday at Bhikhi, said the Congress has broken all records in corruption and it has become the world's most corrupt party. She said that for the last 9 years, the Congress led UPA government has been looting the assets of nation by squeezing the Aam-Admi under sky-rocketing inflation, price rise and unemployment.

Thanks
BanaCareer
10th July 2013, 11:39 AM
r091372
Member+

In my opinion, Congress is not providing good leadership because nowadays all politicians are working for their own property and not for the people.
Today, all are coming to politics to earn black money more and more.
all parties are same.
12th July 2013, 10:23 PM
shafiy

some thing is better than nothing. congress party is providing some what good leadership when compared to other parties. mainly congress party is the party which dont do politics with caste system. so many of the indians are statisfied with congress party ruling
22nd July 2013, 10:53 AM
challa ravali

Not yet all in some states.
Now congress is just trying to protect their seats, it is not concentrating on it's ruling.
Coming to leadership view it is aginst to the law of "Espirit de corps".Inter party criticism are becoming more rather than relationships.If authoritative party doen't concentrate on ruling India will be the developing country for some more years.
2nd August 2013, 05:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

I think that congress is not providing a good leadership india and every party in india is providing a good leadership the leadership in the same way.There should be some changes in the leadership of india.
8th August 2013, 04:17 PM
amey55555

Location: sundar nagar,anjagaon surji,dist.Amravati.,maharastra

PAGAL HAI JO CONGRESS KO SUPPORT KARTE HAI.. I havnt any words 4 thos people and also we know current condition of india,...
bt bjp is clr party , we hav 2 go dis party is soln . .
8th August 2013, 10:00 PM
lokravi

no, now congress party is full of corruption.They r allowing their party leaders into corruption.They are not taking any action against corruption.one of example is ,MANOJ TIWARI , ex.governer of AP.
12th August 2013, 10:57 PM
kasipati arun

we should not blame congress entirely since the politicians who are working in congress truely do not give their effort for people,they are using their influence and favouring to themselves and their family.The plans which are coming from congress do not reach to people entirely So,congress negative impression in one region and negative in other regions.
15th August 2013, 03:20 PM
Aj Arya
Junior Member+

Actually the congress party is not providing a good leadership but in some aspects it is good in ap
17th August 2013, 02:09 PM
u10co006

yes, because congress is doing so much for tribal people for India. If their life style will improve , there will be defiantly improvement of India.
19th September 2013, 07:14 PM
bhimpatibhargav

congress provide good leadership for india from other national parties,from few years congress ruling india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?