22nd December 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

Hello Sir
How I need to apply for an
internship in companies in accenture and cts?
I am in final year cse in btech........
please let me know asap

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  2. Internship in Accenture for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?
  3. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  4. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  10. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  11. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
24th December 2014, 11:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

Accenture and Cognizant Technical Solutions offers Internship program to B.Tech students.

1)Accenture: Accenture offers paid internship to B.Tech graduates in India for supporting technologies.

How to apply:
To do internship from Accenture one need to have strong academic background and good leadership qualities as well as good technical skills.
Currently there are no any specific dates to apply for internships.

But applications are invited in early winter time frame so this is the perfect time to send a resume to Accenture through your institute or career center.

2)CTS:
Cognizant Solutions does not provide any internship for B.tech graduates.
After Placement in Cognizant you have to do some training under CTS.
So its a great opportunity to apply for a job in CTS.

Cognizant is providing different IT specific Associate Projects offers in India.
http://www.cognizant.com/careers

This is the official link where job description has been given in India.
1st October 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?

What is the procedure to get the training from Accenture for MCA students latest by december 2015-16
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?