View Poll Results: Congress - a good leadership for India?

Yes 105 27.63%
No 187 49.21%
All parties are same 78 20.53%
I don't care 10 2.63%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

4th September 2010, 09:28 AM
Mohd shabaz ahmed

Default Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

yes as we know that congress leadership is good because it is one of the most powerful national party compaire to other and it is the only unique that will think about good leadership and devolpment of the india.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  2. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  3. List of Cabinet Ministers of Goa?
  4. Good colleges in India providing Scholarships and Placements for CA course?
  5. Scope of me and mba
  6. List of books to be referred for PSU exam such as SAIL,BHEL,GAIL in the field of HR?
  7. Is there any assignment for 1st year M.Com correspondence from KSOU
  8. Past year question papers for MBA Group D(Project Management) and H(E Business and Leadership Management)
  9. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  10. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  11. Best institutions in India providing courses in Pharmacy and Engineering and also good placement in Delhi and in India?
  12. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student? -- [New]
  15. Which are the institutes providing MSc Biotechnology with good lab facilities along with fellowship?
  16. What quality must be developed to become an Army Officer?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  18. Previous years M.Com question papers of Karnataka State Open University and Tumkur University?
4th September 2010, 04:49 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

yes congress providede a good leadership because I think congress is providing a better and good leadership for India.......... atleast better than any other political party...... thanking you
16th September 2010, 12:11 PM
sanjay manral

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep4196 View Post
please vote for it because it is about our country leadership and i want to know about it
No congress can never provide good leadership to india because congress only do compromises with difficulties nothimg else. the don't want to fight with difficulties. You can see in case of naxals, terrirism,KASHMIR'S violent, MAWOVADI. these are all spoiling india or say exhausting india.
one thing congress has done is increased the cost of commodities.
3rd October 2010, 04:31 PM
v.charan

Thumbs up Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

yes absolutely
but in deep view it is't
because at present it is not able to control all the crime that are being take place in our country,you may say it is doing all that but when compared to other developed countries its't well.but in other way we can say it is not providing a good leadership for india
16th October 2010, 02:01 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

There is no way we can say that the congress is providing a good leader ship for our country.This government cannot stop the violence in kashmir,its true that kashmir is a sensitive issue but the protests could have been stopped if steps would had been taken at the initial stages.The rise in prices of all the commodities have touched the limit,Our prime minister is just a puppet controlled by someone else.what have our country gained during the present govt??
Terrorist attacks at will,price rice...if this goes on our country will be far behind from becoming a developed nation even after 100 years.
16th October 2010, 08:50 PM
shreyasriv

Yes...they providing a good leadership . They have make a good relationship with others and try to facilitate others.
17th October 2010, 11:00 AM
mettalrose

Definitely not.
If there is something that congress clearly lacks, that is a good leader. Mr Manmohan Singh might be a great economist and a humble man, but he is no leader of nations. Sonia Gandhi simply puppets him and the cabinet ministers. We have two world class economists - Manmohan Singh and P. chidambram as the P.M. and the home minister respectively and yet India's economy and inflation rate have been in shambles. We, today need a strong leader, someone like Narendra Modi who has escalated Gujarat like never before to head a strong and humble minded cabinet consisting of people like nandan nilekani, a.p.j abdul kalam, narayan murthy etc for efficient governance.
18th October 2010, 10:50 AM
rahul_kumar066

i think congress ruled india for many years but result every indian can see i think congress providing good moral character leaders not a good navigator leaders
18th October 2010, 10:56 AM
rahul_kumar066

i think congress ruled india for many years but result every indian can see i think congress providing good moral character leaders not a good navigator leaders in my opinion congress is not providing leaders that have well navigator skillr
20th October 2010, 08:37 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Neither congress nor BJP ...both are corrupt.
There is a dire need of a new party consisting of educated people who are willing to do social work.
21st October 2010, 01:16 PM
Bebith

no.....they can't take the decision at a correct time....they are the position hiders and safers..they hold their position in politics as a kingdom....
24th October 2010, 01:04 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

I not particularly sure about that which political party is serving best to our country. Well i must say that Congress has proven itself better than Bhartiya Janta Party and leading over many years. Congress is building strong political power as they are having youth leaders.
26th October 2010, 08:26 PM
shreyasriv

Yes,providing good leadership in India .That is very difficult to run the country nowadays and congress are handling this,a big matter.
27th October 2010, 03:11 PM
vja

Thumbs up Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

now when compare to all political parties,only congress have good leadership qualities.other parties are becoming week.
27th October 2010, 03:17 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
As far I have seen each party get success in the initial years, but after that corruption increases. Also they are not able to hold the prices, and Naxals.
The latest example is from CWG.
30th October 2010, 04:38 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
No party is going to help India grow, they are busy in warming uo their pockets most of the time. If congress will be a good leader , then why are we facing issues like CWG scam?
3rd November 2010, 01:29 AM
Gaurav.jain88

I think it is avgerage.
Because it is good in some department like education, against terrorism, security, sports, finance.
But some department are very poor like petroleum, Food,
some are average like health, railway, home

so overall it is average

I rate this govt. 6/10

And almost every govt is average due to corrupt ministers.
3rd November 2010, 01:25 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

yes,without congress its impossible to conduct the CWG as they are a biggest success of our country.As we all enjoy an A.C ride in the Delhi and feel proud of our country.
11th November 2010, 06:12 PM
neethubobby

yes absolutely.. Congress has many young and energetic leaders, n we need youth,well educated ones to lead the party n d country..congress is doing a good job
12th November 2010, 10:32 PM
divyanshsinghvi21

Question Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anudmishra View Post
i think that all party in our country is the same and every one place cheap politics with the future of the country to garner vote,
every party plays cast politics in india
I think nobody is perfect so,I can't say that congress is good or BJP.they both have there own good and bad points
16th November 2010, 03:08 PM
lakveldi

Depending upon the help from the chief minister.people select the leaders
20th November 2010, 04:25 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

i must say.
all the parties are same.
when it comes election time.
all the parties want to show their best.
by making new roads.
by providing light to outskirts.
but.what about all others days ???
its a big question mark on them why they don't bother to do anything, if they would have bothered INDIA will not be counted in corruption and major politics country in the WORLD.
22nd November 2010, 04:13 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

I think no,because a huge number of curroption has been done by UPA minister, goverment fail to control Price rising...
23rd November 2010, 04:08 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Congress providing good leadership for india in some areas and lagging in some areas.
Good in the field like during recession indian economy remain stable as compare to other countries.
But lot of corruption in the field of Petroleum, food.
Taking strict steps against terrorism and naxalides.
23rd November 2010, 08:50 PM
hbk_piyushjain

Yes because most of the leaders are young and mature. They want the growth of India and doing well in the direction
25th November 2010, 02:45 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

i don't think.congress is providing..a good leader ship,
but we can say that after coming a power of seat in one's hand he will be well known what to do,
all parties are same, just they need money , where we can earn black money ,and where to spend..
politics huh...
28th November 2010, 01:18 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

I personally feel that congress is not providing good leadership. it is a very liberal party and its approach is also not agressive. it should had done much better. it contain leader who are good man by nature but it doesn't mean they are good leaders. cost of all items is increasing at a rapid rate and congress is totally failed to stop it. the loan on india has been increased and a huge amount of money is present in swits bank which needs to be returned. there are so many fault in it. Rahul Gandhi is only a good leader in congress. congress needs leaders like-Nitish kumar and Narendra modi.
28th November 2010, 07:03 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

All parties who have ruled India have been the same till now.

I have seen corruption taking place when BJP were ruling at the center and i am presently witnessing corruption taking place when Congress is ruling our country.
28th November 2010, 11:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes Congress is providing a good leadership in India.
Take an example of our Andhra pradesh. Under Y.S. So many schemes were implemented and so many poor people, students and employees to may got benefit out of those schemes. If the people feel satisfied, they can work effectively which ultimately leads to good leadership.
Some of schemes under y.S are
fees returns
monthly money for handicapped people
104,108 services
free electicity for farmers
low interest loans for farmers
2nd December 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i cant say that it is a best or perfect party for country,but i think in comparesion of other it is better
5th December 2010, 07:24 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

i personally don't feel that the congress is providing good leadership . according to me - congress is a very liberal party having no real control over their leaders. i can't remember any act or policy employed by the congress for poors .they are just looking forward in making deal with other countries. and their failure can be seen from the result of bihar election.
5th December 2010, 08:14 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

all the parties are same but congress bit better from others according to its history of 130 years it has produced many great leaders like YS.Rajashekar reddy and all
so, my conclusion is that congress is also not cent percent best but ok for now with rahul and sonia but in future we can expect the change..

thanks

~aditya~
13th December 2010, 10:29 PM
ramakant sharma

I dont care because who ever party are they are not thinking for real growth of indis globalization is increasing indians are thinking that they are getting advantage but real thing us that india is lacking behind other countries are making profit from indians we are not thinking about development we are becoming Dependant. who ever those are in politics are thinking for their own profit only corruption is increasing so that i have voted for this topic
15th December 2010, 04:09 AM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

hello,

every govt. want to make his people comfortable and thus it provide us with good leaders so it doesn't so that congress is providing good leaders ,other govt s. also had provided us good leaders.

good day
17th December 2010, 07:16 AM
juniorravik1214
Banned

yes it is going well. so many leaders of congress are young and they are effectively playing their role. Rahul gandhi is really impressive. only they need to do is to try and bring the black money back from switz bank. congress is little liberal and they needs agressive touch.
19th December 2010, 01:57 PM
nishant1110

Exclamation Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

No! Congress may seem to give short-term gains, but its policy is overall divide and rule. It is all dominated by the Gandhis, and its ministers work only for Gandhis' loyalty. If you say yes, you don't seem to understand why development has not reached peoples' expectation in 6 years, why 2G scams, Adarsh society scam & Commonwealth games' scam occured, why the finance minister used to prefer Ambanis' & Birlas' motives over peoples' right in UPA-1, why fuel prices are going up, why Tata is challenging the minister in court.....
22nd December 2010, 03:09 PM
dipak jangle

Post Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

As far concern for politics there is nothing impossible for any thing....!
all politicians are same & the good one do not get that honour due to which they can try to their best.......!
25th December 2010, 12:09 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

hello dear good question

There is no doubt that congress is providing good leaders for our largest democractic country but all the leader have some drawback for example not taking hard step to stop terorism ,forign threats and traitors.

Being a largest democractic country strictness is very much essential to stop crimes which is not seen in the leader of the congress...

good luck..
27th December 2010, 06:31 AM
sdeepika.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradeep4196 View Post
please vote for it because it is about our country leadership and i want to know about it
the congress party is from the beginning since we got independence and the other parties have come from the members of public.
and every thing will be okay when every individual turns into single power.
now, the politicians are fighting for their greatness that we have done well and talking rude about other party members.
the poverty line will decline if they think about the welfare of the people and not saving the peoples money in the swiss
2nd January 2011, 11:01 PM
rihhu
Member+

i cannot say that it is providing good leadership but it is trying to provide that and party needs to really work hard to improve country' s status
3rd January 2011, 07:54 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Yes, congress is providing good leadership. In other parties, rarely you would find people who really wish to help out. Most people come in politics just because in greed of money. Congress is working; trying to make our country progress, but I think it can work much better.
4th January 2011, 02:21 PM
mihir kr. ghosh

Talking Re: Is congress providing a good leadership for india?

Because there is no leaders for the well being of people as well as nation just for the their self achievement.
4th January 2011, 06:35 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

yes, congress providing a good leadership for India because congress party is progressive for India
7th January 2011, 12:07 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

I think, yes, it is providing good leadership for indians. It cares for the betterment of India. But it should try more measures and then it may become perfect.
12th January 2011, 10:10 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

yes but some what its more then others leadership its ok
16th January 2011, 07:27 PM
babrubhan.sahu007

Yes congress providing a good leadership for india because sonia gandhi is a good leader.
18th January 2011, 09:19 PM
dhana p

i think in my sense who help the people with out having selfishness search those people and form a new government.
This will help to develop our country from eradicating poor people and may educate all the people of the country.
25th January 2011, 11:54 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

According to me The nature of all the political party are almost same, The only minimal difference is same are less corrupt and some are more than that.......
25th January 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

No ones there in Congress to provide good leadership, as very recent practice is that to get something from it, instead of doing something for people and state as well.
30th January 2011, 12:57 PM
pokale aniket

I think that All parties are same and no one know .How developed our nation? All are caraptioners.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?