27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

29th September 2018, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree (BA, BSc, BCom, LLB, BE, BTech, BBA, MBBS, etc.) from any recognized university are eligible to study an MA (Diplomacy, Law and Business) course in Jindal School of International Affairs. They have to appear for the online entrance examination for the admission to study an MA (Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs. The MA (Diplomacy, Law and Business) course is open to students from all disciplines. There is no maximum age limit for applicants to study an MA (Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th September 2018, 12:01 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

=> M.A. Diplomacy, Law and Business or Master of Arts in Diplomacy, Law and Business is a two-year postgraduate Administrative Law programme.

=> For this course candidate should have passed BA or equivalent examination from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in graduation for Master of Arts in Diplomacy, Law and Business course is 50%.

=> The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of online entrance test and marks obtained in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?