27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) from Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat. As I am interested to do MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

29th September 2018, 08:33 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Should I study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Yes, you can study MA from Jindal School of International Affairs.

The college's infrastructure is very good. The whole campus is wi-fi enabled and air-conditioned. The campus also has many food outlets, gym and a 24 hour pharmacy inside it.

The faculty includes both Indian and international professors. They are always available and very helpful.

The college offers internship and foreign language training program as well.

Scholarships are also available for the students, based on their performance.

The college conducts both cultural and sports fests in a grand way.

Th placements offered to the students are also good.

Overall, you get a very good exposure at this college.
29th September 2018, 11:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat

As per my suggestion you should study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

O.P. Jindal Global University
Sonipat, Narela Road
Near Jagdishpur village
Sonepat ( Haryana)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?