4th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

Hi, I am a student of BBA+LLB. After completing my BBA+LLB, I want to do LLM(International Trade Law). Can I know my eligibility to do LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

7th July 2018, 05:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of BBA+LLB. After completing my BBA+LLB, I want to do LLM(International Trade Law). Can I know my eligibility to do LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

Eligibility to study LLM (International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School is as follows:

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any university in India or abroad that is duly recognized by regulatory authorities

Candidates have to clear any one of the entrance examination given below:

LSAT India – Entrance Test

University of Delhi, Entrance Test for LLM admission

CLAT – PG Entrance Test for LLM admission

Jindal Global Law School website link is given Click Here
7th July 2018, 10:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?

After completing BBA+LLB, you may definitely eligible to pursue *LLM program.

Eligibility to study LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat is as follows.

Candidate who have completed 3 years of LLB course or 5 years of BA + LLB with minimum 45% aggregate marks from a recognized university are eligible to Apply for LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Short answer
8th July 2018, 07:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue LLM (International Trade Law):

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this LLM in International Trade Law is given below.

Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat offers 1 year LLM (Master of Laws) course in several streams. They are,

>> 1 year Master of Laws (LLM) in Corporate and Financial Law and Policy
>> 1 year Master of Laws (LLM) in International Trade and Investment Law
>> 1 year Master of Laws (LLM) in Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Law..

The basic qualification criteria required is BA LLB or LLB or an equivalent law degree. Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to pursue this course. Admission into this 1 year LLB program will be based on the entrance test that is conducted by this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?