27th September 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) from Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

29th September 2018, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) from Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Applicants need to appear for the entrance examination (online) for the admission to study an MA (Diplomacy, Law & Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs. Applicants must hold a degree (BA, BSc, BCom, BE/BTech, BBA, LLB, MBBS, etc.) from any recognized university, are eligible to apply for the admission to study an MA (Diplomacy, Law & Business) course in Jindal School of International Affairs. Students completing their Bachelor’s degree in the current year can also apply for the admission. Duration of the course is two years. Jindal School of International Affairs website link is given Click Here
29th September 2018, 08:17 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

Jindal School of International Affairs constitutes an online test for admission purpose.

Eligible candidates needs to appear for the online entrance test conducted by the college, which is held on a rolling basis. The test is based on critical and analytical thinking, general knowledge and international affairs.

Candidates are selected on this basis of their academic record and performance in test.
29th September 2018, 11:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat?

=> Yes, Entrance exam available to study MA(Diplomacy, Law and Business) in Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat.

=> As per my knowledge, you have to appear for the Online Entrance Test conducted by the Jindal School of International Affairs, Sonepat.

=> The final selection of candidate will be done on the basis of percentage of marks in graduation and marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?