13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore for MBA course in the specialization of Production Management-I. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  2. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Production Management-I) candidate of Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  5. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  7. Which are the MSc chemistry colleges in VV Nagar under SP university?
  8. Admission criteria to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore?
  9. Procedure to study MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?
  11. List of top 10 colleges in Madhya Pradesh in all fields of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission criteria to study BSc(Aircraft Maintenance Science) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?
  13. What is the admission criteria of Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science, Indore?
  14. Should I take a drop after 12th if I didn't perform well in engineering entrance exams this year?
  15. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
  16. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in graduate courses in Holkar Science College, Indore?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
14th July 2018, 11:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

MBA is two year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course in the Patel College of Science and Technology is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

The total intake strength of institute in MBA course is 60.

Admission will be on the basis of score in various examination such as CAT, GMAT etc.
15th July 2018, 09:05 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Production Management-I) in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore?

MBA is Master in Business Administration and it is two year course.

The required qualification to get admission in the course is that bachelor degree from a recognised university. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% with relaxation for reserved category.

The admission is conducted on the basis of aggregate in CMAT score.

The total intake strength in MBA course is 60.
15th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Patel College of Science and Technology, Indore for MBA course in the specialization of Production Management-I. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Eligibility to study MBA Production & Operations Management in Patel College of Science and Technology is a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates). Candidates are admitted to the MBA course based on MET Madhya Pradesh Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Interview. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can apply online to MBA Production & Operations Management in Patel College of Science and Technology. Patel Group Institutions website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?