30th September 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Central University of Rajasthan?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MSc(Actuarial Science) course in Central University of Rajasthan. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

2nd October 2018, 03:30 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Central University of Rajasthan?

First of all, the eligibility for admission in MSc (Actuarial Science) in Central University of Rajasthan is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as a mandatory subject; and must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate, with statistics as one of the paper in the degree.

The eligible candidates need to appear for CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test).

Admission will take place through the counselling, based on the scores obtained in CUCET.

The list of students selected will be available on college's official website as well as on the notice board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?