28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore for MHM course in the specialization of Room Division Management. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  3. Course duration and fee structure of MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  4. Job opportunities for MHM(Room Division Management) candidate of MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  5. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  6. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  8. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  9. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  10. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  11. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  14. How to join Hotel Management after finishing 11th standard in Bangalore?
  15. List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?
  16. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  17. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  18. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
1st August 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore for MHM course in the specialization of Room Division Management. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Eligibility to study MHM (Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is a pass in 4 years Bachelor of Hotel Management with minimum 50% marks or 3 year Degree in Hotel Management / Hospitality Management / Catering Technology with one year relevant work experience. Eligible candidates are shortlisted for the admission based on marks scored in the qualifying examination. They can apply online or can download the application and apply. They can also contact the university in person for the admission. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?