28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am interested to join MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore for MHM(Room Division Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  2. Job opportunities for MHM(Room Division Management) candidate of MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  4. Admission criteria to study MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  6. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the best hotel management colleges in Visakhapatnam? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  9. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  10. Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  11. Which is the best college in Aurangabad for pursuing Hotel Management course? What is the fee structure of the College?
  12. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  13. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  14. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  15. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  16. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course? How many subjects are there in the course?
  17. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  18. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
1st August 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MHM(Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join MS Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore for MHM(Room Division Management) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Course duration of the MHM (Room Division Management) in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is two years.

The total annual fee for the MHM is Rs 1,50,000 inclusive of all components.

Candidates can contact the university in person for the admission. MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?