7th February 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?

Can we do m.b.b.s after physiotherapy in chennai.. or any college in india? Please carefully m.b.b.s after physiotherapy not reverse.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS in Gujarat after completion of Physiotherapy?
  3. Which are the best courses other than MBBS? Is there demand of Physiotherapy?
  4. Is it better to study MBBS after Physiotherapy?
  5. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  6. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  7. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  8. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  9. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  10. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  11. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  13. Can i join MBBS after completing bachelor in physiotherapy with 1 year in clinical experience? Which are the colleges in India offering this facility? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  14. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
  15. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  16. What should I do between PG in Physiotherapy and Hospital Management
  17. How may I get details about combined medical services exam available for MBBS students only? Is it available for Physiotherapist students? I'm Physiotherapy student in MCOAHS Manipal final year
  18. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
13th March 2014, 09:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can we do m.b.b.s after physiotherapy in chennai.. or any college in india? Please carefully m.b.b.s after physiotherapy not reverse.
Hey friend,

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.

This course is being offered by various colleges,the duration of the course is 5 1/2 years and there are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the course.

The needed qualification needed is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects and with 50% aggregate.And the other thing to be noted is that the candidate must have 17 years of age.

As you have mentioned that you have completed Physiotherapy course which is a UG course and for which the qualification needed is completed +2,it makes sense that you will have exceeded the age limit needed for applying for doing the MBBS course at this stage.

So,you cannot join in MBBS course.
26th May 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after physiotherapy if so how many years have to spend and how much it is
22nd March 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I want to join mbbs but I'm in third year bpt and still 20 years old .so is there any lateral entry to mbbs or should i attend any exams for admission in lateral entry in India or abroad.please guide me..
28th September 2020, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year 10th semester of DPT (DOCTOR OF PHYSICAL THERAPY) can i study mbbs after that? And what's the criteria for me as an dpt graduate
25th September 2021, 12:02 AM
Minal F

MBBS course aims at teaching different aspects of medicine and providing candidates with the opportunity to practice medicine in india.

whereas,

Physiotheraphy:

Physiotheraphy a medical science branch ,aims at the rehabilitation process and provides remedies to cure injuries.
16th June 2023, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying bpt after bpt can I do mbbs bcz mbbs is my dream
30th June 2023, 08:18 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, it is possible to pursue MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) after completing a physiotherapy degree. However, the specific requirements and pathways may vary depending on the educational system. In some cases, individuals with a physiotherapy background may be eligible for accelerated or direct entry programs into medical colleges. It is recommended to research and consult with relevant educational institutions or professional bodies to understand the specific requirements and options available to transition from physiotherapy to MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?