11th October 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Biomedical Genetics) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Biomedical Genetics). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

22nd October 2018, 07:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Biomedical Genetics) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research?

Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research does offer MSc (Molecular Biology and Human Genetics). Duration of this course is 2 years. You must have passed BSc in Biological Sciences from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue that course in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research.

Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research website link is given below.
https://sduu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?