11th October 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Biomedical Genetics) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech(Biomedical Engineering). After completing my BSc, I want to do MSc(Biomedical Genetics) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do this MSc Degree or not?

22nd October 2018, 07:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Biomedical Genetics) in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research for BTech(Biomedical Engineering) student?

Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research does offer MSc (Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) course. MSc (Molecular Biology and Human Genetics) course is full time 2 years duration of course. Candidates who have passed BSc in Life Science/Biological Science/BSc MLT from a recognized university are eligible to pursue that course in Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research.
After completing your BSc (Biological Science) you are definitely eligible to pursue same.

Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research website link is given below.
https://sduu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?