31st May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

I want to get admission in Maharaja Ganga Singh University for studying PG Diploma in Insurance Law. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Insurance Law seats are available in MGSU?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  5. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  6. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  8. Admission procedure to study Consumer Protection Diploma course in NB Thakur Law College?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  11. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  12. Admission procedure to study LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  13. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  16. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  17. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study LLM after completion of 12th?
28th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Maharaja Ganga Singh University for studying PG Diploma in Insurance Law. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law & Management in Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU). Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Law degree examination or MCom Business Administration or MBA degree of the MGSU or any other recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Insurance Law and Management course in MGSU. Candidates are admitted to the one year PG Diploma in Insurance Law and Management on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The MGSU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?