31st May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Insurance Law in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Insurance Law seats are available in MGSU?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  5. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University?
  6. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for M.A.(Economics) student?
  8. Eligibility and fees to study PG Diploma in Patents Law from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Law from Osmania University?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  12. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can an Indian student get Subsidized Stafford Loans to study Law course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Can I do Law course after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  17. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
19th June 2018, 09:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PG Diploma in Insurance Law in Maharaja Ganga Singh University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this course is given below,

>> You must have passed Bachelor of Laws degree examination from a recognized university.

>> Or you should have done M.Com in Business Administration

>> Or MBA degree of the University examination of some other university recognized by the board of management of the university or it's equivalent

>> You should have scored minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination in order to be eligible for pursuing this course. You may find more details from the link that is given below.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?