7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Calcutta University for doing MPhil(English Literature) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  2. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  3. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.A. in Urdu? Syllabus of B.A.(Urdu) in Calcutta University?
  5. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I become a Professor with MPhil(English Literature) Degree of Calcutta University?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  8. Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University?
  9. Course structure of MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?
  11. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  14. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  15. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  16. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  17. Is it beneficial to study distance MBA for a Bank employee who has completed BCom(H) 11 years ago?
  18. Good books and beneficial topics for SLET English Literature?
15th October 2018, 03:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?

** The University of Calcutta is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.

** As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University.

CONTACT ADDRESS

87, 1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700073
15th October 2018, 08:49 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?

Yes, it is.

Calcutta University is one of the best universities in India.

The college has very less fees for MPhil, which is around 8500 for two years.

The infrastructure is good and the teaching faulty is very helpful to the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?