31st December 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Multimedia Technology) in ANITECH College of Technology and Management?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Multimedia Technology). Can I know about the criteria for admission in ANITECH College of Technology and Management for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

14th July 2019, 02:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Multimedia Technology) in ANITECH College of Technology and Management?

Master of Science in Multimedia Technology is a postgraduate Multimedia, Animation and Gaming course. The candidate should have passed graduation course in the science stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in MSc(Multimedia Technology). The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination so you should score good marks in the written test to study MSc(Multimedia Technology) in ANITECH College of Technology and Management. For the application process, you should visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?