28th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission in PhD Marketing at Delhi University?

hello sir...my name is pratyaksha kumar sachan. i m persuing pgdm from Bbd-nitm lko... i have scored 73% in 1st year. i have scored 70% in b.tech.biotech. i want to take admission in phd in marketing from delhi universty. plz. advise me that how can i apply and what is the process.

6th February 2014, 11:41 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in PhD Marketing at Delhi University?

There are number of courses offered by Delhi University.So to get Ph.D admission you can go for the following steps.So to be eligible for Ph.D you must have a minimum of Masters degree from a recognized institution/University.As you are doing your PGDM courses,it is sufficient to get a Ph.D admission.The candidates with out the above educational qualifications are not eligible absolutely.

The minimum percentage you must have obtained is 55% in your academics.Or equivalent degree with the percentage is required.The candidates with M.Phil degree of the University of delhi,or from any other recognized university.
University of Delhi conducts entrance exam every year.So you will need to attend for the entrance examination.There by you will be allowed to attend for the Interview.So Delhi university campus conducts the examination,the notification will be released by the university.If you get shortlisted,the candidates will be called for the Interview.
So when the notification releases ,you need to fill the prescribed form from the office of the Board of Research of the Faculty.Corresponding applications can be downloaded from the website.You are also required to submit a research proposal of ,I think around ten pages with the prescribed form.

The registrations of the candidates in the Ph.D programme will be confirmed by the Board of Research Studies.They generally based on the August and February by the department of Research Committe. So.So to be eligible for the doing Ph.D degree you can follow the above instructions.
8th May 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in PhD Marketing at Delhi University?

Helo sir. My name is jaisika. I have done mba in HR from sikkim manipal university, distance Learning from delhi. I have scored 73% all total in mba Now I want to do ph.d in HR. Should I able to do this and whats the procedure. Plz rply me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?