12th April 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?

I m a physiotherapist.i have done my B.P.T from rajiv gandhi university,bangalore. i want to go canada or usa for master study. which country is better? some agent is telling me that admission in master is impossible.is that right? but i want to do master level study from there.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  2. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  3. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  5. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  6. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  7. Which country has better scope in masters in Civil Engineering, USA or Canada?
  8. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  9. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  10. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  11. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  13. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  14. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  15. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  16. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  17. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
1st August 2016, 01:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?

You can definitely go for master degree course in the field of Physiotherapy. There is nothing as impossible to pursue masters degree course in abroad especially USAor Canada for Indian students. You should not choose your place of study on the basis of country. Rather you should choose the place of your study on tge basis of the ranking of the concerned institute, the exposure facility offered, the expense you need to bear and the course being offered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?