7th July 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy with an aggregate of 75% in Andhra Pradesh. I have attended GPAT, but not qualified. I want admission for M.Pharmacy in Goa. Please let me know all the procedure and fee structure to join in M.Pharmacy course in any college in Goa?

Related Questions:
  1. GTU M.Pharm. Admission after GPAT disqualification -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  3. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  4. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Will I get admission in GTU M.Pharm college after getting disqualified form GPAT exam?
  6. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  7. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  8. Is there any college where I can take admission in M.Pharm without GPAT score? What is the fee structure?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  10. How can I apply for Goa College of Pharmacy through GPAT? What are other colleges other than that in Gujarat and Maharastra?
  11. Best college in Goa for CS? What is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  13. Colleges which I can get after scoring 710 in GPAT for M.Pharmacy seat?
  14. Can I study B.Sc Agriculture in a good college having 78% in +2?
  15. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  16. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  17. Can I get admission in government or private engineering college if disqualified in JEE Advance by 73 marks being a general candidate?
  18. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
9th July 2015, 05:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?

If you get admission in any private pharmacy college then you have to pay a hefty fee for M.PHARM course. You don't have GPAT score that means you will not get stipend also plus you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the state university of Goa.

If you get admission in a private college then fee will be about Rs. 75000 per semester. In some colleges it might go lower according to the demand. If seats remain vacant then fee also goes lower in private colleges. Make sure you appear for the entrance exam because admission will be through counselling based on your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?