28th December 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?

What is the admission procedure of m.com in Guwahati University? Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam? Where should I get admission in Guwahati after completion of b.com from Delhi university? & when should I apply for the same?

6th January 2016, 12:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the admission procedure of m.com in Guwahati University? Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam? Where should I get admission in Guwahati after completion of b.com from Delhi university? & when should I apply for the same?
Admission to the M.Com is done on the basis of merit secured by the candidates in admission test conducted by the Guwahati university. So, it is mandatory that you must qualify in the entrance exam in order to get admission. Those who completed their Graduation in Commerce or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% from a recognized university are eligible to apply. You can apply through online by visiting the official website of Guwahati university and notification will be updated during the month of April/May.

Official website - http://www.gauhati.ac.in/commerce-commerce.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?