22nd March 2011, 01:04 AM
srinivas katna

Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?

Sir, iam intrested to study in correspondence course in LAW.but i don't the procedure. please told me what is the procedure and conducting Univerties.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  2. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  3. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to do direct Law degree after 10th on age bais?
  5. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
  6. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  7. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  8. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  9. List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?
  10. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  11. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  13. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  14. Procedure to apply for the law correspondence course?
  15. Are colleges providing distance/correspondence courses in Law? Admission procedure in such colleges?
  16. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  18. Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course
21st July 2011, 02:30 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas katna View Post
Sir, iam intrested to study in correspondence course in LAW.but i don't the procedure. please told me what is the procedure and conducting Univerties.
Can't study LLb through correspondence since no University in India is offering such course. However, certain universities are conducting correspondence course such as BGL (bachelor of general law) and BBL (bachelor of business laws)which are not recognised by Bar Council of India for the purpose of practising as an advocate.
26th July 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?

GIVE DETAILS ABOUT correspondence BGL COURCE
27th July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know procedure of law education
17th August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bcom graduation. now want to join llb course through distance learning. please guide me what to do? fee structure also for three years ?
2nd September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.com degree course in bharathiyar university at cbe, and im willing to study LLB in corespondence what are the procedure to do law?
7th September 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

please tell me what is last date of M.Com admission
5th November 2011, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for LLB after UG course
29th November 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas katna View Post
UTTARAKHAND OPEN UNIVERSITY( a state govt. university ) providesd a LLM through correspondence. if anyone interested in L.L.M.through correspondence may contact us by mailing us . we r authorised study centre in nainital . my e-mail addresses is [email protected] OR [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am electrical engineer and want to do l.l.b through corrospondance pl.suggest
3rd December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of llb courses
19th January 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I ham an under graduate B.Sc. ( Statistics ). can i do a law degree in chennai in evening class & if yes what is the
course duration
29th February 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to study law through correspondence any university offering such course
19th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bcom 1st year and i m interested in law correspondence course.i want to know the eligibility criteria and the universities/colleges offering the same.
28th April 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Witch course can boost up the law career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?