17th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Hi, I would like to join Sri Venkateswara University for studying MA(Human Rights & Duties Education). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 11:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Admission procedure to study MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

The admission to study MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University is on the basis of written examination followed by counselling and then Interview.

You can apply for AP ICET examination or Integrated Common Entrance Test conducted by the Sri Venkateswara University.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for MA in Human Rights & Duties Education course is graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

The total fee for the two year duration to pursue MA in Human Rights & Duties Education is Rs.14,580.

The last date to apply for admission to MA in Human Rights & Duties Education is 21st May 2019.

You can check more details on admission process through https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx
23rd April 2019, 07:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Admission procedure to study an MA in Human Rights & Duties Education at Sri Venkateswara University is:-

==> Candidates can download the application form online from the website and submit at college campus. The website link is www.svuniversity.edu.in

==> Candidate must have done a graduation in the relevant field.

==> The process of application is offline and candidate can directly apply at the university or through university study centers. You can see the university center list from the website.

==> For all the post graduates courses except MBA and MCA, candidate need to go through an entrance test SVUCET (Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test).

==> You can apply online for the entrance test SVUCET from the website www.svudoa.in. You will have to pay the registration and processing fee of Rs. 400 for other categories and for SC/ST/PH it is Rs.300.
23rd April 2019, 01:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to join Sri Venkateswara University for studying MA(Human Rights & Duties Education). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study MA Human Rights and Social Duties course in the Sri Venkateswara University. They have to clear the Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET-2019) to study the MA Human Rights and Social Duties course in the Sri Venkateswara University. Candidates are admitted to the MA Human Rights and Social Duties course on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?