17th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Whether Sri Venkateswara University offer MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Sri Venkateswara University provides MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

22nd April 2019, 11:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Sri Venkateswara University offer MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course?

Whether Sri Venkateswara University offer MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course?

Yes, Sri Venkateswara University offers MA in Human Rights & Duties Education course. The duration of the course is 2 years and is divided into 4 semesters.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for MA in Human Rights & Duties Education course is graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

The total fee for the two year duration to pursue MA in Human Rights & Duties Education is Rs.14,580.

The last date to apply for admission to MA in Human Rights & Duties Education is 21st May 2019.

You can visit the website www.svuniversity.edu.in for more information.
23rd April 2019, 01:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Sri Venkateswara University offer MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that Sri Venkateswara University provides MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.
Yes, Sri Venkateswara university offers the MA in Human Rights & Duties Education course and Duration of the course is two years, compared to other University fees expenses is also affordable for the students and admission starts to date on 4th April 2019 and the last date to submit is 21st May 2019.

Official website - https://www.svuniversity.edu.in/
23rd April 2019, 08:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Sri Venkateswara University provides MA in Human Rights & Duties Education. I am also giving you the University website link it is www.svuniversity.edu.in

To take admission in this course you need to go through an entrance test SVUCET (Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test). It is conducted by the university.
23rd April 2019, 01:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, Sri Venkateswara University offers MA Human Rights and Social Duties course. Duration of the MA Human Rights and Social Duties course is two years (four semesters) in the Sri Venkateswara University. Candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the MA Human Rights and Social Duties course in the Sri Venkateswara University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?