17th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) from Sri Venkateswara University. But I don’t know about it’s benefits. So, I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 11:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Benefits of studying MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

The benefits of pursuing MA in Human Rights & Duties Education in Sri Venkateswara University is given below:-

1) The course will help you understand and develop strong practical and theoretical knowledge of Human rights, Politics, and Philosophy etc.

2)You can get jobs in various departments like College, Human rights advocacy Programs, Prison Reforms Programs and HR departments etc.

3)You can get the designation of Coordinator, Senior manager, Associate Manager, Executive etc.

4)The salary for fresher starts from Rs.1,80,000 per annum.

The duration of the post graduate course is of 2 years.

You can visit the website www.svuniversity.edu.in for more information.
23rd April 2019, 08:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Yes, there is an ample of benefits of studying an MA in Human Rights & Duties Education. There are lots of job opportunities available for you as a consultant, programmer, researcher, manager and lots more.

This course helps you to build a good theoretical and practical understanding of human rights law, philosophy at regional,domestic and international levels along with politics.

Some of the job types are:-

Senior Manager -- Human resources
Associate Manager
Human Resource Trainee
Payroll officer
Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?