17th April 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course in Sri Venkateswara University? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this university so I want to know about the course fee.

22nd April 2019, 10:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Fee expenses of MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

The duration of the post graduate course of MA in Human Rights & Duties Education in Sri Venkateswara University is of 2 years.

The fee details of the MA in Human Rights & Duties Education in Sri Venkateswara University is given below:-
First year fee details:-
tuition fee:- Rs.4500
Admission Fees:-Rs.100
Registration fee:-Rs.200
other fees:-Rs.3700
The total fee that you would need to pay during first year is Rs.8,500.

Second year fee details:-
Tuition fee:-Rs.4500
other fees:-1580

The total fee that you would need to pay in second year of the course is Rs.6080.

The total fee for the two year duration to pursue MA in Human Rights & Duties Education is Rs.14,580.

You can visit the website www.svuniversity.edu.in for more information.
23rd April 2019, 01:15 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) in Sri Venkateswara University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MA(Human Rights & Duties Education) course in Sri Venkateswara University? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this university so I want to know about the course fee.
The Fees expenses of the MA in Human Rights and Duties Education course in Sri Venkateswara University is,

For first year
  • Tuition fees - Rs. 4500
  • Admission fees - Rs. 100
  • Registration fees - Rs. 200
  • Other fees - Rs. 3700
  • Total fees for first year - Rs. 8500

In Second year fees details
  • Tuition fees - Rs. 4500
  • Other fees - Rs. 1580
  • Total fees for second year - Rs. 6080
  • Grand total for course - Rs. 14580
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?