19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Hi, I would like to join Guru Nanak Dev University for studying MA in Religious Studies. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MA course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCA((Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  2. Whether Guru Nanak Dev University offers MA(Religious Studies)?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  5. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  6. Fee expenses of MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Benefits of studying MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  8. Procedure to take admission in BBA in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure for admission in M.A in Psychology from Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar
  11. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  12. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  13. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  14. Migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for admission in B.Com second year
  15. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  16. Procedure to get admission in BSc Hons in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
22nd July 2018, 06:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to join Guru Nanak Dev University for studying MA in Religious Studies. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MA course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to apply online for the admission to study MA Religious Studies in Guru Nanak Dev University. They should have studied bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or bachelor of arts with at least 45% marks in Religious Studies / History / Political Science / English / Hindi / Philosophy / Sociology for the admission to study MA Religious Studies in Guru Nanak Dev University. They have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?