5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCA((Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MCA in Software Systems from Guru Nanak Dev University. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MBA course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  2. Admission procedure to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  3. Course structure of MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  5. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online?
  6. Procedure to take admission in BBA in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Whether Guru Nanak Dev University offers MA(Religious Studies)?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Equipment Maintenance in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure for admission in M.A in Psychology from Guru Nank Dev University Amritsar
  10. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  11. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  12. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  13. Migration from Guru Nanak Dev University to Panjab University for admission in B.Com second year
  14. Entrance exams available to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  15. What is the date of publish of B.Ed entrance application forms?
  16. Procedure to get admission in BSc Hons in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?
  18. Eligibility to get Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management admission in Guru Nanak Dev University?
8th July 2018, 08:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA((Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Admission Process to pursue MCA in Software Systems in Guru Nanak Dev University:

The detailed admission process to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Applications) in Software Systems in Guru Nanak Dev University is given below.

>> Firstly, make sure that you have successfully met the required eligibility criteria in order to pursue this course.

>> Then you are required to apply online or offline with the proper and detailed information in the corresponding fields.

>> Then you need to appear in the entrance test that is conducted by the coordinator. Generally, the selection is done based on the marks or merit obtained in the entrance examination.

Click here for More Details
9th July 2018, 04:01 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCA((Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Admission Procedure to study MCA (Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University is based on the entrance test to be conducted by the Coordinator, Professor Hardeep Singh, Department of Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?