20th June 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MSc(Climate Science and Policy) from Pragyan International University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

23rd June 2019, 08:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University?

There is no entrance examination is available to study MSc in Climate Science and Policy at Pragyan International University. The eligibility is the candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in
23rd June 2019, 11:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University?

The entrance examination available to study MSc(Climate Science and Policy) in Pragyan International University is conducted by the ragyan International University itself.

You can download the application form through the website which is shared below. Just click on "Admission " on the top of the home page and then click on "Application form" and would need to submit it at the address mentioned below:-

You can visit the website http://www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in for more information.

Contact Address:-
Pragyan International University
Pragyan Foundation,
40/2 Rupchand Mukherjee Lane,
Kolkata - 700 025, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?