23rd March 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MBA(Infrastructure) from TERI School of Advanced Studies. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MBA(Infrastructure) course immediately.

26th March 2019, 10:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Admission procedure to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies:

Candidates seeking for admission in MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies have to appear in the CAT/GMAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT /TERI University entrance exam. Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience are exempted from above mentioned entrance test. Shortlisted candidates from entrance test will be called for group discussions and interviews conducted by the University at New Delhi. Selection of candidates will be on the basis of group discussions and interviews.

For more info:
http://www.terisas.ac.in/index.php?o...=tab&id=149512
1st April 2019, 01:49 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MBA(Infrastructure) from TERI School of Advanced Studies. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MBA(Infrastructure) course immediately.
The admission procedure for the MBA (infrastructure ) in TERI school of advanced Studies are given below,

1. Applicants must have a bachelor degree with English from a recognized university.

2. Applicants must be shortlisted based on the CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT scores and applicants can also appear in the entrance exam in TERI university common entrance test.

3. The shortlisted candidates can be call for the interview conducted by the management for the admission

You have to get the application From in http://www.terisas.ac.in for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?