23rd March 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Can I know about the structure of MBA(Infrastructure) course which is available in TERI School of Advanced Studies? I am interested to do this MBA in this college. Please provide me the course structure as soon as possible. Thank you!

26th March 2019, 10:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies is full time 2 years duration of course, comprises of 2 semesters per year. The candidate who have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university with English at 10+2 level are eligible to pursue MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies.

In order to get details regarding course structure of MBA(Infrastructure), you can visit the below mentioned website link:
http://www.terisas.ac.in/index.php?o...=tab&id=149510
29th March 2019, 10:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

The Course structure of MBA(Infrastructure) in TERI School of Advanced Studies is given below.

The duration of Master of Business Administration in Infrastructure course is two years i.e 4 semesters.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Statistical methods for management

=> Introduction to Infrastructure Business

=> Integrated impact assessment

=> Business Ethics

=> Strategic planning

=> Project planning and management

=> Bidding System Management

=> Business Laws and infrastructure projects

=> Environmental and Social Laws

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Macroeconomic Environment

=> Infrastructure project finance

=> Economics of Infrastructure and Pricing Strategies

=> Corporate Accounting and Reporting

=> Corporate Finance

=> Quality Management

=> Management information systems

=> Infrastructure organization and HR

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Statistical methods for management

=> Minor Project

=> Innovation and change management for infrastructure projects

=> Accounting and finance for sustainability

=> Sustainable Urban Transport

=> Entrepreneurship Development and Management

=> Urban water supply and waste management

=> Business to business marketing

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Project 2
1st April 2019, 01:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the structure of MBA(Infrastructure) course which is available in TERI School of Advanced Studies? I am interested to do this MBA in this college. Please provide me the course structure as soon as possible. Thank you!
The structure of the course is based on the study of,

- Basics of the infrastructure business,
- Law & policy aspects of infrastructure,
- Strategy and risk,
- Operational aspects of Infrastructure,
- Minor project,
- Electives in the areas of finance marketing and sustainability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?